|Winemakers Maurizio Marchetti and Antonio Sanguineti will both be at the dinner. Antonio is the vineyard consultant for the wines made by famed opera singer Andrea Bocelli’s family. Learn more at their websites below.
$75 a person (tax and tip not included)
5 course dinner with wine pairings-menu subject to change because of seasonal availability
- Scardina Specialties sausage wheel and beet arancini
- seared scallop with arugula and fennel
- house cured duck prosciutto
- beef duo
- lamb chops with spring risotto
- rhubarb shortcakes with mascarpone
- Non-Vintage Bocelli ProseccoValdobbiadene, Veneto.
- 2010 Marchetti Verdicchio dei Castelli di Jesi, Marche
- 2009 Bocelli Sangiovese Morellino, Tuscany
- 2011 Antonio Sanguineti “Nessun Dorma”, Tuscany
- 2008 Lonardi Valpolicella Ripasso Superiore, Veneto
Call 414-455-3751 for reservations