Skip to content
- All of our workers require temperature checks prior to their shift.
- All of our workers must wear masks during their shifts
- Customers are required to wear masks when not drinking or eating.
- Tables are limited and physically distanced from each other
- Every table and seating area are cleaned and sanitized promptly after use.
- High touch surfaces such as doorknobs are regularly disinfected
- Hand Sanitizer is openly available for all customers
- Our “expediter” manages the operations of the floor, stops people without masks from – entering, monitors social distancing, and ensures people are not crowding
- People are encouraged to take pictures of the menu with their phone.
- Silverware is wrapped prior to the shift by a designated employee in a sanitized area
- Servers are discouraged from clearing dishes from tables, if they clear a table they will wash of sanitize their hands immediately
- The kitchens are cleaned and sanitized after service
every evening. The dining room, bar, lounge, and deck are swept and
mopped after service every night and all surfaces are wiped down
and sanitized. The bathrooms are cleaned and sanitized every day
prior to service. The dining room floor and stairs are mopped a
second time prior to service every day.
- Cooks maintain the same high standards and processes that have
been in place at Centro since we opened in June of 2009. We are
Serv Safe certified with the Wisconsin Restaurant Association and
have an A rating from the Milwaukee Health Department.
- If you would like to see our complete Covid Protocol send us a message and we will send it to you.